February 22, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me

This year I got two big birthday gifts:  a home and a puppy.

So my first gift came just a few days before my birthday. After over a year of temporary living, in 3 different countries and 5 different living arrangements, I finally got to really unpack and set up a home! I was very excited!  Very Excited!  I love my new place.  Between the stuff I crated back in Atlanta and found or salvaged here in Abidjan it is coming together.  I am very thankful for those who helped me get ready for this move back in Atlanta and for those who helped me move it all in and set up here in Abidjan.  
                           Living/Dinning Area                                                                                          Kitchen

My second birthday gift came just a few days after my birthday.  It was my new little fluffy friend Chloé. Chloé is my Bichon Frisé puppy who is supper friendly and fully of energy. Yes, I got a white dog in West Africa, No I am not crazy…, just look at that face.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment