April 11, 2014

Time is flying


Ok so these days it seems like time just fly's by. I can't believe that I have been outside of the US for over a year now! That's crazy. So much has happened since my last post that I thought I'd just give you an idea of a few things going on. Here we go.


                              
                                Chloé is growing and she is super smart!

                            
 
 I got a big care package with all kinds of fun things including Girl Scout Cookies
 I taught a friend and her two cuties how to make Pizza and she taught me how to cook Tchèp
   

               I have started trying to read in French. Thought I'd start with one of my Favorites!
I now have both my Cote D’Ivoire drivers permit and my Titre de Sejour. I’m official!  AND I have passed one of my French Language Evaluations. Now, One more big evaluation to go!  Ok well that's the short and sweet update!
Till Next time,  Jen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment