This April I got a chance to go to one of the places I have dreamed about visiting since I was a little girl. Cape Town, South Africa!! Good old Cape Town did not disappoint, beautiful shorelines, fun and different variety of animals, gardens and vineyards, beautiful people and rich history.
This trip was my first to see a Ostrich at the beach for real, other than Disney's Swiss Family Robinson. lol And how cool is it to see penguins at the beach!?! There was so much awesome things to do on this visit to the Cape, Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point, taking a boat out on the water, cage diving with sharks, shopping downtown, so many good restaurants and having lunch on top of Table Mountain. The only thing missing was that I was about 2 months to early for whale season.
This was a great week of soaking in and enjoying God's Beautiful creation. There is beyond a doubt a Creator. I rejoice that I can call Him Father and He knows me by name! I had such an amazing time and am already planning the next Cape Town getaway.
Romans 1:19-23
For what can be known about God is plain to
them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely,
his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since
the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are
without excuse. For although they knew
God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became
futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to
be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for
images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.


.png)

No comments:
Post a Comment